Date(s) - July 11
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
WV State Police PDC
Emergency Management Division
ICS-300 and 400
Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
Dates: ICS 300 July 11-12, 2022 (0800-1600)
ICS 400 July 13-14, 2022 (0800-1600)
Location: WV State Police PDC, 135 Academy Dr. Dunbar, WV 25064
* Course is FREE * Student materials will be provided; Travel and meals are NOT included. It is recommended students bring a laptop for the course material, however hard copies of the ICS manuals can be provided as necessary.
Instructor: Brent Burger
Description: These ICS courses are designed for those emergency response personnel who would function in a Command or General Staff position during a large, complex incident or event or personnel who are or would likely be part of a local or regional Incident Management Team during a major incident, whether single agency, multiagency or Unified Command. Total course program for ICS-300 and 400 is 4 days, individual registration links are provided for students seeking ICS 300 or 400 individually.
Prerequisites: ICS-100, ICS-200, IS/ICS-700, IS/ICS-800
Preferred courses are Q0462 and Q0463
Registration: Follow the guidelines in the attached document using the course number in this posting. Registration closes July 10th
ICS 300: 7/11-12/22 23-004-03 WVPST Charleston
ICS 400: 7/13-14/22 23-011-03 WVPST Charleston
If you have any questions or issues registering, please contact Eva Godbey at firstname.lastname@example.org
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Parkersburg: Calhoun, Gilmer, Jackson, Mason, Putnam, Roane, Wirt, Wood
- Charleston: Boone, Cabell, Clay, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Wayne
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Parkersburg 21-XXX-05
- Charleston 21-XXX-03
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Eva Godbey for a password reset. Eva.email@example.com or (304) 766-0011 ext. 22.