Date(s) - August 22
Water Rescue Awareness
This 2-hour class meets the Awareness Level requirements of NFPA 1006 Chapters 16, 17, and 22. The textbook is “Water Rescue: Principles and Practice to NFPA 1006 and 1670: Surface, Swiftwater, Dive, Ice, Surf, and Flood”, Second Edition. The same textbook is used for Water Rescue Awareness, Operations, and Technician.
Class will be held at on August 22, 2022, starting at 6:00 pm. The class will be held at Richwood Fire Department.
Tuition is $35. Instructor is Joe Crist. Please follow the directions below to register for the class:
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Complete all the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- 23-072-01 Water Rescue Awareness
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Angela Robinette for a password reset. firstname.lastname@example.org