Date(s) - June 11
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Valley Fire & Rescue
WV Public Service Training is pleased to partner with Valley Fire & Rescue to provide you Ohio Valley Training Weekends. Each month, Valley will host a different class to enhance training. Attached, you will find the planned 2022 schedule. Each month, the next month’s course will be advertised and registration opened.
June’s Training Will Be: Vehicle Rescue Technician
This 16-hour class meets NFPA 1006 Ch.8, 2017 edition for Vehicle Rescue Technician.
Prerequisite: Vehicle Rescue Operations OR Vehicle and Machinery Rescue Level 1
PPE Needed: Work pants, long sleeve shirt, steel toed boots, eye protection, ear protection, fire helmet or hard hat or substitute bunker gear with eye protection
Location: Valley Fire & Rescue (28409 Huntington Rd., Apple Grove, WV 25502)
Date: June 11-12, 2022
Time: 0900-1700 daily
Instructor: Darin Virag
To Register: Follow the guidelines in the attached document using the course number in this posting. WVPST is adopting a new registration platform that we believe will be more user-friendly. Should you have any issues, please contact Eva Godbey at email@example.com.
Link: www.pstachio.wvnet.edu (If link doesn’t work, use Google Chrome and search PSTachio.wvnet.edu)
Course ID: 22-516-05 WVPST Parkersburg
If you have any questions or issues registering, please contact Eva Godbey at firstname.lastname@example.org
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Parkersburg: Calhoun, Gilmer, Jackson, Mason, Putnam, Roane, Wirt, Wood
- Charleston: Boone, Cabell, Clay, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Wayne
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Parkersburg 21-XXX-05
- Charleston 21-XXX-03
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Eva Godbey for a password reset. Eva.email@example.com or (304) 766-0011 ext. 22.