Date(s) - January 06
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
WV Public Service Training is pleased to announce a Vehicle Rescue Awareness and Operations Class at Spencer-Roane County VFD on January 6, 7, and 8, 2023.
Vehicle Rescue Awareness: This 4-hour class meets NFPA 1006 Ch.8, 2017 edition for Vehicle Rescue Awareness. There is no required prerequisite training.
Vehicle Rescue Operations: This 16-hour class meets NFPA 1006 Ch.8, 2017 edition for Vehicle Rescue Operations. Prerequisite training is Vehicle Rescue Awareness OR Public Service Training Rescue Core Prerequisites.
PPE Needed: Work pants, long sleeve shirt, steel toed boots, eye protection, ear protection, fire helmet or hard hat or substitute bunker gear with eye protection
Tuition: $35/person for one class or $45/person for both classes
Location: Spencer-Roane County VFD (400 E. Main St., Spencer, WV 25276)
Date: Awareness – January 6, 2023; Operations – January 7 & 8, 2023
Time: 1800-2200 on January 6; 0900-1700 on January 7 & 8
Instructor: Thomas Robinson
To Register: Follow the guidelines in the attached document using the course number in this posting. WVPST is adopting a new registration platform that we believe will be more user-friendly. Should you have any issues, please contact Eva Godbey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link: www.pstachio.wvnet.edu (If link doesn’t work, use Google Chrome and search PSTachio.wvnet.edu)
Awareness: 23-313-05 WVPST Parkersburg
Operations: 23-314-05 WVPST Parkersburg
If you have any questions or issues registering, please contact Eva Godbey at email@example.com
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Parkersburg: Calhoun, Gilmer, Jackson, Mason, Putnam, Roane, Wirt, Wood
- Charleston: Boone, Cabell, Clay, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Wayne
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Parkersburg 21-XXX-05
- Charleston 21-XXX-03
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Eva Godbey for a password reset. Eva.firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 766-0011 ext. 22.