Date(s) - March 12
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Parkersburg Fire Station 6
Wood County Fire School is offering a SCBA Field Maintenance course on March 12, 2022 from 0900-1700 at the Parkersburg Fire Dept. Training Center (2311 Camden Ave., Parkersburg, WV 26101). This will be an 8 hour course.
The Scott SCBA field level maintenance class covers basic maintenance of Scott equipment; such as changing of face piece lenses, straps and back frame service – anything that does not require a flow test after service is complete.
Tools Required: Hand tools (good condition) – Allen wrenches (standard), screwdrivers (basic flat & Philips multiple sizes), standard set of wrenches (3/8 to 3/4), channel lock pliers (small & medium), needle nose pliers and vise grips.
Equipment Required: SCBA & face piece (no cylinder required) (two students from same department could share if desired)
Optional Equipment: Laptop (not mandatory)
Class Size: 15 students minimum
Cost: $75/student payable to Mountain State ESC; Lunch will be provided
If you are interested, please sign up using the registration information and the class number below.
To Register: Follow the guidelines in the attached document using the course number in this posting. WVPST is adopting a new registration platform that we believe will be more user-friendly. Should you have any issues, please contact Eva Godbey at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED TO ENSURE MINIMUM NUMBER TO HOLD CLASS IS MET!
Link: www.pstachio.wvnet.edu (If link doesn’t work, use Google Chrome and search PSTachio.wvnet.edu)
Class Number: 22-361-05 WVPST Parkersburg
If you have any questions or issues registering, please contact Eva Godbey at firstname.lastname@example.org
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Parkersburg: Calhoun, Gilmer, Jackson, Mason, Putnam, Roane, Wirt, Wood
- Charleston: Boone, Cabell, Clay, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Wayne
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Parkersburg 21-XXX-05
- Charleston 21-XXX-03
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Eva Godbey for a password reset. Eva.email@example.com or (304) 766-0011 ext. 22.