Firefighter 1, Module 1
Date(s) - October 08
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
West Virginia Public Service Training will be offering a WV Fire Fighter 1, Module 1 course at Hamlin VFD.
This 36.5-hour module course covers subjects such as: History of the Fire Service, Fire Fighter Safety, PPE/SCBA, Fire Service Communications, ICS, First Aid/CPR & HazMat Awareness.
Dates: October 8, 9, 15, and 16
Times: 0900-1900 daily
Instructor: Brock Roberts
Location: Hamlin VFD (8049 Vine Ave., Hamlin, WV 25523)
Tuition: $45/module per person
PREREQUISTITES: REGISTRANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD
To Register: Follow the guidelines in the attached document using the course number in this posting. WVPST is adopting a new registration platform that we believe will be more user-friendly. Should you have any issues, please contact Eva Godbey at email@example.com.
Link: www.pstachio.wvnet.edu (If link doesn’t work, use Google Chrome and search PSTachio.wvnet.edu)
Course ID: 23-084-03 WVPST Charleston
If you have any questions or issues registering, please contact Eva Godbey at firstname.lastname@example.org
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Parkersburg: Calhoun, Gilmer, Jackson, Mason, Putnam, Roane, Wirt, Wood
- Charleston: Boone, Cabell, Clay, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Wayne
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Parkersburg 21-XXX-05
- Charleston 21-XXX-03
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Eva Godbey for a password reset. Eva.email@example.com or (304) 766-0011 ext. 22.