Date(s) - September 01
United Technical Center
If you have completed an on-line Fire Fighter 1 class within the last year, we will be doing a follow-up on-line Fire Fighter 2. The practical dates for the class are September 23 and 24, 2023 here at United Technical Center.
The cost of the course is $45 and you will be invoiced after registering.
You must complete Chapters 22-28 before September 18, 2023. If you have any questions, please be sure to contact our office at 304-326-7581.
To register follow the directions below.
To Register: Follow the guidelines in the attached document using the course number in this posting. WVPST is adopting a new registration platform that we believe will be more user-friendly. Should you have any issues, please contact Mike Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link: www.pstachio.wvnet.edu (If link doesn’t work, use Google Chrome and search PSTachio.wvnet.edu)
Course ID: 24-042-07 WVPST Clarksburg
If you have any questions or issues registering, please contact Mike Freeman at email@example.com
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, you can click on forgot password or contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Mike Freeman for assistance at 304-326-7581