Date(s) - December 06
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
WVPST is pleased to announce EMT Recertification Modules 1-6 being offered at Waverly VFC.
Here is the link to the EMT Recertification Policy: WV EMSAC
Instructor: Mike Tanner
Location: Waverly VFC (15425 Emerson Ave., Waverly, WV 26184)
Module 1 – 12/6/22
Module 2 – 12/7/22
Module 3 – 12/8//22
Module 4 – 12/9/22
Module 5 – 12/10/22
Module 6 – 12/10/22
Time: 1800-2200 daily for Modules 1-4. 0900-1300 for Module 5. 1300-1700 for Module 6.
Cost: $10/module or $50 if you take all 6 modules
If you are interested, please sign up using the registration information below with the course ID.
To Register: Follow the guidelines in the attached document using the course number(s) in this posting. WVPST is adopting a new registration platform that we believe will be more user-friendly. Should you have any issues, please contact Eva Godbey at email@example.com.
Link: www.pstachio.wvnet.edu (If link doesn’t work, use Google Chrome and search PSTachio.wvnet.edu)
Course ID (will need to pre-register for each course ID individually):
Module 1 – 23-257-05 WVPST Parkersburg
Module 2 – 23-258-05 WVPST Parkersburg
Module 3 – 23-259-05 WVPST Parkersburg
Module 4 – 23-260-05 WVPST Parkersburg
Module 5 – 23-261-05 WVPST Parkersburg
Module 6 – 23-262-05 WVPST Parkersburg
If you have any questions or issues registering, please contact Eva Godbey at firstname.lastname@example.org
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Parkersburg: Calhoun, Gilmer, Jackson, Mason, Putnam, Roane, Wirt, Wood
- Charleston: Boone, Cabell, Clay, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Wayne
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Parkersburg 21-XXX-05
- Charleston 21-XXX-03
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Eva Godbey for a password reset. Eva.email@example.com or (304) 766-0011 ext. 22.