Date(s) - September 20
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Camden Clark Hospital
WV Public Service Training will be conducting an Emergency Medical Technician course beginning September 20, 2021 from 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm at Camden Clark (800 Garfield Ave., WV 26101).
Planned Meeting Dates: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays with an online component
Time: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Orientation is in person at Camden Clark on September 20.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to sit for the National Registry of EMTs exam, with the initial exam attempt, as mentioned above, being included within the course tuition. This test will be scheduled at your convenience at a Pearson Vue testing center. If seeking certification in a state other than WV, you will not need to complete the WV certification process/fees, and will simply need to pass practical testing and NREMT examination before proceeding with the certification process in your desired state.
Absence allowance is 10% of the total class hours = 15 hours. Make up of missed classes will be at the discretion of the course instructor.
Fee: $300 Tuition due first night of class
Book and First Attempt at National Registry Exam will be covered for WV residents through Jobs & Hope WV.
IF YOU ARE NOT A WV RESIDENT AND WISH TO TAKE THIS COURSE, PLEASE REACH OUT TO EVA GODBEY AT EVA.GODBEY@K12.WV.US TO DISCUSS THE COST OF THE EMT CLASS.
If you are interested, please sign up using the registration information below with the course ID.
Course ID: 22-078-05
Instructor: Zach Chancey
If you have any questions or issues registering, please contact Eva Godbey at email@example.com
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Parkersburg: Calhoun, Gilmer, Jackson, Mason, Putnam, Roane, Wirt, Wood
- Charleston: Boone, Cabell, Clay, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Wayne
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Parkersburg 21-XXX-05
- Charleston 21-XXX-03
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Eva Godbey for a password reset. Eva.firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 766-0011 ext. 22.