Date(s) - May 20
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
WVPST - Charleston
WVPST is pleased to announce a BLS Instructor Course on May 20, 2022 from 0900-1700 at WVPST-Dunbar Office.
Description: This course will allow the individual to teach both Heartsaver and Basic Life Support CPR courses within ones agency or department.
Cost: $150 to include Instructor Manuals handed out at class on 5/20/22
Date: May 20, 2022
Please Note: This does not guarantee employment with Mountain State ESC.
Pre-Requisites: Students MUST possess a current BLS card. Students MUST complete a $35 online BLS Instructor Essentials Course prior to coming to class on 5/20/22 and provide certificates to email@example.com or bring with student to class.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED!! Class is limited to the first 20 people that pre-register.
To Register: Follow the guidelines in the attached document using the course number in this posting. WVPST is adopting a new registration platform that we believe will be more user-friendly. Should you have any issues, please contact Eva Godbey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link: www.pstachio.wvnet.edu (If link doesn’t work, use Google Chrome and search PSTachio.wvnet.edu)
Course ID: 22-330-03 WVPST Charleston
If you have any questions or issues registering, please contact Eva Godbey at email@example.com
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Parkersburg: Calhoun, Gilmer, Jackson, Mason, Putnam, Roane, Wirt, Wood
- Charleston: Boone, Cabell, Clay, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Wayne
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Parkersburg 21-XXX-05
- Charleston 21-XXX-03
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Eva Godbey for a password reset. Eva.firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 766-0011 ext. 22.