Date(s) - September 28
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Beni Kedem Shrine Temple
WVPST, in collaboration with Mountain State ESC; Marshall University; and Equipped, Empowered and Enabled, LLC, is pleased to announce an Autism & Dementia Awareness for First Responders Conference. This conference is for anyone interested in acquiring awareness level knowledge on Autism and Dementia. These classes have been approved for continuing education for Law Enforcement and EMS credits. The tentative agenda is attached below.
Where: Beni Kedem Shrine Temple (100 Quarrier St., Charleston, WV 25329)
When: September 28, 2022
Autism Awareness Instructor: Dr. Marc Ellison, Marshall University
Dementia Awareness Instructors: John Hunter and Lori McGlumphy, Equipped, Empowered and Enabled, LLC
Cost: FREE with lunch being provided
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR EACH RESPECTIVE TRAINING!!
To Register: Follow the guidelines in the attached document using the course number in this posting. WVPST is adopting a new registration platform that we believe will be more user-friendly. Should you have any issues, please contact Eva Godbey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link: www.pstachio.wvnet.edu (If link doesn’t work, use Google Chrome and search PSTachio.wvnet.edu)
Autism: 23-090-03 WVPST Charleston
Dementia: 23-091-03 WVPST Charleston
If you have any questions or issues registering, please contact Eva Godbey at email@example.com
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Parkersburg: Calhoun, Gilmer, Jackson, Mason, Putnam, Roane, Wirt, Wood
- Charleston: Boone, Cabell, Clay, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Wayne
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Parkersburg 21-XXX-05
- Charleston 21-XXX-03
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Eva Godbey for a password reset. Eva.firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 766-0011 ext. 22.