Acute Coronary Syndromes
Date(s) - January 11
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
WVPST is pleased to announce a Acute Coronary Syndrome course at Lubeck VFD on January 11, 2023.
CLASS DATE: January 11, 2023
TIMES: 1900 TO 2100
LOCATION: Lubeck VFD (1340 Harris Highway, Parkersburg, WV 26101)
SPONSORED BY: Lubeck VFD, WV Public Service Training- Mid-Ohio Valley Region, WCFFA, SJAS
REGISTRATION FEE: None
WV Continuing Education Hours will be Awarded
A LIGHT DINNER WILL BE SERVED
To Register: Follow the guidelines in the attached document using the course number in this posting. WVPST is adopting a new registration platform that we believe will be more user-friendly. Should you have any issues, please contact Eva Godbey at email@example.com.
Link: www.pstachio.wvnet.edu (If link doesn’t work, use Google Chrome and search PSTachio.wvnet.edu)
WVPST Course ID: 23-323-05 WVPST Parkersburg
CONTACT FOR INFORMATION:
Michael E. Tanner
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Parkersburg: Calhoun, Gilmer, Jackson, Mason, Putnam, Roane, Wirt, Wood
- Charleston: Boone, Cabell, Clay, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Wayne
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Parkersburg 21-XXX-05
- Charleston 21-XXX-03
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Eva Godbey for a password reset. Eva.firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 766-0011 ext. 22.