Date(s) - November 22
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
United Technical Center
ACLS Refresher Course November 22, 2019 at 9 am at United Technical Center. Cost if $20.
Instructor: Mike Freeman
ACLS refresher course is an 8 hour course for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies and for personnel in emergency response
What does this course teach?
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Participants must preregister, class size is limited to 5 individuals. Your may preregister below or by calling 304-326-7581.
Seats Available 1
Bookings are closed for this event.