Date(s) - August 15
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
This 155 hour minimum program is the basic level of EMT care by the West Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services. This class meets the National Standards Curriculum. The EMT candidate must successfully complete the program, complete required clinical time, complete the practical skills testing, and obtain a passing score on the computer-based National Registry exam. Recertification is required by National Registry every two years.
*** We are waiving the textbook fee for this class!! The cost of the class will be $350, this includes tuition and one Platinum Ed login.
The cost of the class will be $700, this includes tuition, premier level textbook, and one Platinum Ed login. Books will not be issued until payment of $350 is received for tuition and Platinum Ed login. If you are a member of a department that will pay your tuition fee, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a payment authorization form. This form must be filled out and turned in on the first night of class.
There will be an Interest Meeting held on Monday, August 15. 2022 at 5:00 pm at BEST Ambulance. Class will begin on Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 5:00 pm. This will be a blended learning class, with in-person classes and online classes.
There are a limited number of 20 seats available for this class. You must pre-register on the following website: PSTachio – Welcome (wvnet.edu)
PST Class Registrations
Go to: https://pstachio.wvnet.edu/
If you don’t have an account, click Register.
- Under location, select the correct region of the hosted class.
- Complete all of the information.
- WVOEMS # is not applicable, if you do not have a WVOEMS account
- Verify account through the email you receive from PSTachio.
- Once you have verified your account, the respective PST Regional Coordinator and Specialist will receive a notification to approve your account.
- After your account has been approved, you need to log in using the email address and password you set up.
- Click Registration
- Enter the course number provided to you for the respective course.
- Press Enter after the course number is entered
- Click Register
- You should be rerouted to your Transcript.
**If you have taken PST courses but have never created an account or try to register and are prompted with an account already exists for that username, contact your local PST for a password reset.
**Using the email address and password will allow you to review your transcript for all PST classes you have taken since July 2016, provided you have used the same email address for each region. If you have taken a class and received a certificate, but it doesn’t show up on your transcript, contact the PST office for the area you took the course.
**If you are unable to log in, please contact Angela Robinette for a password reset. email@example.com